Driving shoes are like casual and colourful loafers but with a rubber sole. They come in various styles and should be paired so as to enhance your look. Here are some quick tips that will help you style them right:
- Suede shoes give a much better look than leather, although these shoes were originally meant to be in leather. Also suede is more comfortable and gives an overall semi-formal to smart casual look in combination with the rubber sole.
- Colorful and bright driving shoes are trending. This is because you already have loafers for the formal look. These are more laid back and you can go for colors like cobalt blue, crimson, mauve or even different patterns and prints like military.You Must Also Read
17 Quick Semi Formal & Casual Wear Style Tips To Dress Like A Pro!
- Pair them up with casual chinos or shorts and a shirt or a t-shirt with sports jacket or even just a t-shirt. It is totally your call as long as it is a casual look. You cannot opt for driving shoes with your formal suits. Even if you do keep a pair of oxfords in your backseat to change into when you get to work. Because driving shoes are just not formal.
- You are not supposed to wear socks with them. No sock should show around your ankles. This is because they are a casual look and socks interfere with the look of these shoes. However, no one likes stinky smelly feet. Now there are two great tricks for this situation – first one is to wear no-show ankle socks. Or sprinkle baby powder in your shoe before you wear them. Baby powder will keep your feet sweat-free all day and it works like magic. Your feet will not smell.You must Also Read
How to go Sockless like pro
- The last thing to keep in mind is to take good care of them. These shoes are not really the toughest most durable on account that they are designed for driving only. If you invest good money in quality shoes they will last longer or you can easily keep replacing with new colors and styles. Whatever you prefer.
Don’t forget to tag us with your picture in these babies with #TheUnstitchd and comment below with some more hacks if you know that will keep the bad smell away from your shoes.