It is sometimes really tricky to make a fashion judgement for casual wear. Simply because there are not necessarily set rules unlike formal wear. Here are some really interesting and important tips that will help you in making your decisions easily!
- My readers already know that I detest baggy jeans. That has to be my first tip! No baggy and not even really skinny for guys with slim legs. Regular fit is the best as it compliments all body types and makes you look tall! Also it is most versatile. Especially when in a darker shade of blue.
- Don’t wear multiple rings. You need not accessorize like women. Your fingers aren’t made that way. One ring per hand is good enough for you.
- Black sports jacket looks really cool and instantly lifts up your outfit even if paired with a plain t-shirt. Have at least one good sports blazer or sports jacket. But make sure you don’t buy a black sports jacket to pair up with a black pant (chinos or denims).
If this is confusing and you prefer a detailed article let me know in the comments below!
- Sunglasses should be taken off once you are inside. Wear frames if you wish to have something on your face.
- Casual shirts are shorter. Not much longer than your belt-line. And often almost cut straight with curved sides. That is how you differentiate a casual shirt from a formal one.
- Shorts should break around your knees. That is the perfect length for you. Feel free to fold it and get it stitched if you own a longer pair.
Also Read : 10 Mens Shorts You Should Not Miss
- If your t-shirt is too short, tuck it in and wear a smart and thick belt. Add a sports jacket if it’s a cold day.
- If it isn’t formal, let the buttons of your jacket be open. That makes you look more approachable to the ladies. It also makes you look more confident!
- If you have a shorter body structure, make sure your hairdo is more vertical. You can opt for a seeker hairdo if you are comfortable with your height and body structure.
- Your hairstyle, spectacles and sunglasses depend on your face shape and structure of your jaw-line. Don’t be afraid to order online and let me know in the comments below if you need a simplified guide for the same!
- Never forget to wear a smart watch! A watch is everything. Women love watches. And also swoon over folded sleeves. Learn how to roll a sleeve right. I have a detailed article about the same!
Do leave comments for any more tips that you wish to share and also let me know if you need further guidance with any of the points discussed above. Don’t forget to share this with your friends and pool in more queries for us! Follow us on Instagram for regular updates on articles!