1. Let us start off with a white oxford shirt! You need one whether you need to attend a meeting, a formal dinner or even a party. Pair your shirt with denims and make women feel like you actually took the efforts!
13 Wardrobe Must Haves!
Top 3 WHITE SHIRTS - Editor's Choice
2. Grey crew neck sweaters, hoodies or sweatshirts in grey. Grey is the new black! It is cool, comfortable and goes well with practically anything. Buy one with a soft fabric if you are not from a cold place. Also, these last for years. You can buy one and use it as your style statement, flawlessly and for decades!
- Wear it over your oxford shirt or just any shirt and keep your collar out if your sweater is round or V-neck.
- Wear a blazer or sports jacket over if it’s cold where you live or you are planning a trip. It is smart, suave and comfortable!
- Wear it over basic denims for a casual day out!
- Wear it with tracks for a work out!
Top 3 GREY OUTFITS - Editor's Choice
3 Basic white t-shirt (preferably with a pocket). This is your saviour for the heat. Clean and plan white t-shirts make men look really clean. That is very important for a woman. More than you realise.
Top 3 WHITE T-SHIRTS - Editor's Choice
Top 3 LEATHER JACKETS - Editor's Choice
5. Basic blazer or a sports jacket. This helps you out on lunch dates, parties and even office if your work environment is cool. A t-shirt under with denims, gives you a smart look for dates, specially if you have a beard! A smart shirt with flannels or even chinos gives you a semi-formal look perfect for an easy going work environment or a casual Friday! You can try both these looks for any party as well. Have you guys heard of the tweed herringbone? That is HOT in fashion. If you haven’t do read my blog about the same!
Top 3 BLAZERS - Editor's Choice
Top 3 POCKET SQUARES - Editor's Choice
7. A very basic pair of regular fit dark blue denims. They go well with all your shirts, tshirts, blazers and practically anything!
Top 3 DENIMS - Editor's Choice