Embellishing the suit with suit accessories is necessary as it completes the elegant and sleek look that you want. Hence investing some time and effort into suit accessories is always worthwhile because details are important. Also because it will make you stand out of the rest of the men who just wear a simple suit.
TheUnstitchd gives you a guide of the suit accessories that you should consider.
- Tie: a tie is the one accessory that completes the suit. You should preferably wear ties with fewer colours on it and a sober pattern, so as to give a formal look. You should choose a tie that complements your shirt and it can even be a contrast colour. If you are wearing a striped suit, complement it with a woven or solid tie and vice versa. The tie should not be wider than the widest part of the lapel.
- Tie clips: tie clips add a sleek touch and practically keep your ties from creasing. Gold and silver plated designs work best; also the colour should match your belt buckle.
- Pocket squares: you can add a classy look with silk and cotton pocket squares for comfort and style. Like ties, they too should complement your suit. A good size is 10 by 10 inches; have fun while selecting your pocket squares and wear them with confidence.
- Lapel pins: label pins can be worn at any occasion and come in various varieties. Floral pins are most popular.
- Watch: always wear a classy and elegant watch. No sport watches please!
So suit up and accessorize your suit!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!