We have seen what is an overcoat, covered its types, studied its history, decoded its fitting, unraveled the buying guide and cracked its style secrets and also developed possible looks for the winter. To end this segment, I would like to share some tips with you. They will come in handy and prove to be extremely useful whilst you are buying or styling your overcoats and get you winter ready without any hassle.
- Do a thorough research before buying. Be ready for some cardio. Sift through different shops until you stumble upon your perfect style and fit.
2. The overcoat should fit you like it belongs to you and not your full-bodied dad or body builder brother.
3. Navy Blue, Tan, and Grey are in this season. Besides being fashion forward they are also practical and stylish whilst Black is the ultimate charmer.
4. An overcoat being a formal garment is a myth long busted. With the right ensemble you can pull off the overcoat even with denims and that too with an envious nonchalance
5. Tweed and Herringbone are traditional overcoat patterns. However going solid is my personal recommendation.
Have fun this winter in a classic overcoat!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!