The festival of lights is here, a time of celebration in the company of loved ones and friends. Here are some style tips to help you look great this festive season. Be it for a get together with friends or an office party or a puja, these style tips will ensure that you look handsome and suave.
It is auspicious to usher in Diwali in traditional attire. Ditch the shirts and go for kurta’s.
Here are The 5 Most Suitable Styles for this Diwali
- While the Kurta Pyjama is a classic look the Churidaar Kurta is a more sophisticated look. If it is a formal gathering I suggest you go for the churidaar Kurta.
- You can team both these looks with either a waist coat or a duppatta. Please avoid both together.
- Make sure that the pyjama or the churidaar is well fitted. Guys, please avoid wearing loose kurta’s or short kurta’s.
- If it is an event or a grand party, I suggest you go for jodhpuris. They look really classy.
- If it is a casual gathering or a relaxed evening in the company of friends or you want alast minute failsafe outfit, team up a Kurta with a pair of denims.
- If you want a comfortable yet traditional and stylish look go for the Pathani. Pick a material that has a nice fall.
- Ditch the shoes and go for Mojris. They are really comfortable and will add a nice touch to your look.
- Go for bright and vibrant colours like orange, red, yellow, navy blue, green. Please colour co-ordinate your outfits. Avoid red and yellow together.
- When in doubt, pick neutral or pastel colours in bottom wear and a more vibrant colour for your top wear.
- Accessories with a nice watch. You can also try Kurta buttons and a traditional gold bracelet or a light gold chain.
Hope these tips help you. I wish you a Safe and Happy Diwali Guys!!!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!