South has it all, natural beauty, history and culture, not to mention popular attractions like tropical beaches and big game safaris.
So what to pack for a South Africa vacation?
- Travel Documents
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel Booking Receipts and Confirmations
- Airline Tickets
- Photo ID Proof
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Cash, Traveller’s Cheques
- Emergency phone numbers
- Photocopies of all important documents stored separately from the original.
4. From June to August the weather is warm during the day but the night temperatures may even dip to single digit.
6. Sturdy walking shoes
11. Camera, spare battery, memory cards, headphones, electric adapter, and chargers
12. Insect repellant
13. Mosquito netting
14. First aid kit, medicines, insect repellant, hand sanitizer, and prescription drugs
15. Tissues and face wipes
Have fun in South Africa! Your adventure beckons!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!