A t-shirt is the comfort wear. It carries a charm and attracts women. However, this can go really wrong if the fit is all messed up!
How To Find The Right Fit? – T-Shirts
1) The fit of the t-shirt is supposed to be casual. Thus the shoulders should fit perfectly. The shoulder patch of the t-shirt should match with your own shoulder length.
2) The t-shirt must be a bit loose around the waist especially if you have a bigger belly. You must avoid any kind of highlighting on that. In case you have a very slim physique, wear one that is still mildly loose. This makes your body structure look balanced.
3) The t-shirt is not tucked in and thus it doesn’t have to be too long. The length should end about 2 inches below the waistline of your pants. If it is too long then it ends up looking like a dress and if it is too short then any kind of movement you make will lift up the t-shirt and make it look a total misfit!
4) Around your chest, the t-shirt has to be well fitted. Several men opt for t-shirts that are too tight around the chest and several buy in a size too loose. It has to fit you perfectly in this region.
6) This is especially for men with muscles or who are too slim; always check how it looks from the back before you buy or before you leave the house. This is because the t-shirt could get too tight or too lose from the back and you wouldn’t even realize.
7) The area around the neck is crucial, especially for collarless t-shirts. Men go for plunging neck lines. That look is just terrible! You can go for a round neck if you have a sharp and edgy jawline and V-neck if you have a more rounded jawline. Actually a V-neck for an angular jawline also works really well but a round jaw will not look good with a round neck. It will make you look unnecessarily over weight!