Every decade in man’s life demands different looks and styles as one can’t dress up like a teenager during 50’s. One of the most important decades is the 40’s as that’s the time when you have to pay real attention to your style. All you have to do is invest in the details. Try to keep your wardrobe simple and sophisticated as there is no need to go overboard. 40’s is the time where you have to choose outfits that adds to your personality whether it’s casual or formals. Here in this blog I have come up with a complete guide on some must have essentials, style tips and do’s and don’ts for men in 40’s.
Some Must Have Essentials For Men In 40’s:
Here Are Some Do’s & Don’ts Men In 40’s Should Know:
1. Never go for cargo shorts.
2. Don’t opt for elastic waists pants like sweatpants and stretch jeans.
3. Never wear a loose trouser or jackets.
4. Don’t go for denim on denim as it can be pulled off by young men.
5. Go sockless with loafers.
6. Never style shiny shoes on denim.
7. Don’t keep your shirt’s upper buttons open as you should not reveal too much chest.
8. Avoid over accessorizing yourself.
9. Don’t invest in graphic tees.
10. Mix patterns with suits for stunning look.
Style Tips For Men In 40’s Should Follow:
1. You should always keep your wardrobe updated with lasted fashion trends.
2. Go for perfect fitted outfits, if it’s loose get it tailored.
3. Wear a sports wear with caution as it can make or break your look.
4. Watch is the ultimate style statement so it’s very important to invest in perfect watches.
5. Avoid Mohawks and go for hairstyle that suits your personality as well as your age.
6. Make sure your t shirt is clean and crisp.
7. Invest in good pair of sneakers and make sure it’s clean and classy.
8. Ankle length pant is a good option to style.
9. There is no need to match your shoes and belt colour you can go for different colours too.
10. Make sure you invest in clothes that you are comfortable in.