We can’t deny the fact that men’s Baseball Cap has made an amazing comeback with a bang. As we all know it was mainly associated as sportswear as was mainly worn by sportsperson but now from few decades it is used as a style staple by men. Baseball cap has a unique style and thus it enhances one’s look within minutes. Nowadays it comes in variety of styles which are custom made which makes it more attractive to style. We can say baseball cap is a legendary style icon with wide brim at the front.
From earlier baseball caps are also worn by Coast Guard and US Navy as a part of their uniform. Later it became one of the most important staple for the athletes as well. Now it’s something more than that- a style statement! Men can style it with their regular causal wear like t shirt, shirt or denim. Baseball cap is idle to style while hanging out with friends or family for lunch or day outs, to the date during the day or to beaches or parks. One of the best reasons to opt for it is protection of head from the sunlight. The baseball caps fall under two categories: constructed and unconstructed, they are also known as structured and unstructured. Constructed caps are for athletic teams while unconstructed are for casual wear.
Here Are 5 Different Types Of Baseball Caps You Should Know:
3. Dad Cap:
4. Five Panel:
5. Sports Cap:
Tips To Style Baseball Caps The Right Way:
1. Be confident while styling it with right outfit, try carrying it with ease.
2. It looks amazing with casual outfit and also does wonders if keep it minimal.
3. Make your regular denim look smarter while pairing it up with baseball cap.
4. Try to avoid white cap as it doesn’t go well with many outfits.
5. Best time to style it is during summers with shorts and t shirts.
6. Make sure your cap fits you well and doesn’t fall off.
7. Likely, make sure it’s not too tight as it can cut off your circulations.
8. Avoid styling it backwards, if you like it make sure you are careful as it can break your look.
9. Try to go for simple and classy baseball cap instead of the funky ones.
10. Make sure your hair doesn’t be an issue after you remove your cap.