The Harrington Jacket is the way to go whether you want to look casual during the day, or sophisticated for an evening out. The Harrington Jacket is timeless. It is a must have and a staple item for a gentleman’s wardrobe.
How To Wear A Navy Harrington Jacket
Originally known as the Baracuta G9, the Harrington Jacket has evolved in to a statement piece. It is available in many fabrics and colors. But today we are going to concentrate on the colors or rather one particular color i.e. Blue.
I personally am partial to blue especially Navy Blue. Sometimes I can like the most hideous things just because they are the right shade of blue, although what could really look atrocious in such a lovely color. See? You get my point? As much as I like it, I know how to style it. In fact a majority of my wardrobe is blue.
So first why blue?
Simple. It looks cool and sophisticated. Plus the color is really versatile. It is a team player. It goes well with just about any other color and can be easily dressed up or down depending on the situation.
How to style a Blue Harrington Jacket?
- The blue Harrington Jacket with a striped tee, denims and loafers
- The blue Harrington Jacket with a button down with denims or chinos and a jumper and boots or brogues
- The blue Harrington Jacket with a suit and formal shoes.
- Have fun wearing the blue Harrington Jacket!
- The blue Harrington Jacket with a basic tee and a flannel shirt, chinos and trainers
Top 9 HARRINGTON JACKETS - Editor's Choice
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!
Hope You Enjoyed our article on How To Wear A Navy Harrington Jacket