Athleisure is gaining a lot of popularity and is making many heads turn. So we are writing this blog about the do’s and don’ts of wearing athleisure so that you can keep up with the times and if you wish be a part of this growing trend.
5 Rules of Wearing Athleisure
So here are the 5 rules of wearing athleisure:
- Athleisure is not all black anymore. There are many colors and hues available, in fact the latest fashion trend is wearing athleisure in the colors of the season like pastels, green, yellow, pink and red for summers, blue, mauve, teal, burgundy, lime for winters
2. When you go shopping make sure comfort is your priority but also consider the fashion aspect. Mix and match different colors and hues and play with the fabrics available
3. When in doubt stick to nuterals. This advice is for the novices
4. Remember that when wearing athleisure you accessorize accordingly. Your accessories can include sunglasses, music player, a smartwatch or something like Fitbit. You can even tie an extra shirt around your waist
5. Just because athleisure is acceptable outside the gyms, don’t let yourself go. Dress for the occasion. Avoid tank tops and go for t-shirts instead
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!
Hope You Enjoyed our article on 5 Rules of Wearing Athleisure