A more stylish you!
2020 is here which means it’s high time to reinvent your closet! Many times men think it’s important to stay on top with all the latest trends to look more stylish but let me tell you that’s WRONG! Creating your own style is much more important than following trends blindly. But how difficult it can be? Well, not much! I am here with a complete guide on what men should not wear on New Year’s Eve.
1. Don’t go for vibrant colours try to keep it stubble as it looks trendy as well as relaxed.
2. Don’t opt for broad necktie; go for a skinny necktie because it will give you a youthful vibe.
3. Never step out without a right watch. Try out silver or black watch as it goes well with almost all looks.
4. Never style a non-tailored suit. Tailored suit will completely change your look in a positive way.
8. If you genuinely want to stand out in crowd only then you can opt for sequence blazer.