Whether you’re a working man, who needs to look sharp for the office, or a one who styles up because he likes to, the suit is the men’s basic fashion piece that helps in looking good. It’s an evergreen, easy-going, sometimes criticized, but never better uniform. Internet is flooded with n number of blogs on tailored suit designs and styles but there are very few on tips to style it correctly. Thus I felt the need of bringing up a complete tailored suit guide for men through my new blog. Here I have mentioned few amazing tailored suit buying and styling guide for men.
Tailored Suit Styling Tips For Men
1. If the suit doesn’t fit you at the shoulder don’t buy it.
2. Quarter half of your shirt cuff should show as it looks elegant.
3. Have your tailor pinch the sides as per your body shape.
4. Avoid styling a ticket pocket suit jacket.
7. Style slim suit lapels which is not more than two inches.
8. Instead of three button go for two button suit jacket.
9. Avoid long suit jackets as it can make your legs appear shorter.
10. Keep the suit button closed to maintain its shape but open it when you sit.
11. Invest in grey fennel tailored suit as it’s the timeless one.
12. You can ditch the suit jacket and style the vest for a new look.