Dubai is a weird and wonderful place; it’s concoction of a metropolis by the sea that sprawls out into the middle of the desert. This makes for a unique holiday experience. But it is also confusing when it comes to packing for the trip.
- First Thing First. You will need Travel Documents
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel Booking Receipts and Confirmations
- Airline Tickets
- Photo ID Proof
- Credit Cards, debit Cards, Cash, Traveller’s Cheques
- Emergency phone numbers
- Photocopies of all important documents stored separately from the original.
2. Luggage: Back pack, toilet bag or dopp kit, suitcase, and locks.
3. Sunscreen is essential. Deodorant too.
4. Another essential is a good hat. A baseball cap just wont do cause they to get quite hot and sweaty. A safe bet is a bucket hat which covers your neck and back too
5. When packing clothes, carry breathable fabrics. Cotton works the best.
6. Make sure you pick apparels in lighter hues.
7. Lighter colors reflect the heat from the sun’s rays, whereas darker ones absorb them, so you will stay extra cool.
8. Don’t take too many clothes, just the essentials. Dubai is a great place to shop. So make the most of it.
9. Carry extra swim wear.
10. Your footwear choices should include sandals, sneakers, dress shoes and desert boots.
11. Carry your own medicines, prescription drugs and a fully equipped first aid kit.
Have a great time in Dubai!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!