Checked outfits are a must-have in every man’s wardrobe. Honestly, as a girl I love checked outfits and when I see a man flaunting his checked outfit it makes me go all ‘whoa’. A checked outfit can be styled and paired with other outfits in a million different ways. Depending on the type of checks one can flaunt the casual look or the classy businessman look. Checked outfits are the one thing that has been a constant and they will never go out of fashion. So read on to find out how to style and flaunt different looks with different types of checks.
Checks can be worn as a checked shirt, a checked pant, a checked suit, a checked jacket and so on. Although the checked shirt is seen as a more casual item, there are a number of ways to create looks to suit your style. Checked shirts come in a hundred different colours and styles. They give different looks depending on the size of the checks and the colour and material of the shirt. A man’s wardrobe is incomplete without a checked shirt, which is why it is important to know how to wear a checked shirt.
- Choose a fleece or flannel shirt for winter days and layer it over a plain print T-shirt to avoid an overload of patterns and during summers a cool cotton checked shirt does all the magic.
- Wide checks give a more casual look while small, uniform checks give a classier style.
- Roll up sleeves in different styles to change the look totally. (Rolled up sleeves- oh my god!)
- When picking outwear, go for a simple design that doesn’t take away the look of your shirt.
- If you’re flaunting the gentleman look, wear a tie pick a plain one in a skinny design to add an alternative edge to your outfit.
3 Ways To Flaunt Your Checked Outfits
- Casual elusive look: pair your wide checked cotton shirt with a pair of shorts or jeans. Keep the shirt open and with a white tee underneath. You can sport on a cap and your cool casual shoes that you haven’t worn in a long time because they don’t suit on anything. You go, sexy!
- The weekend getaway look: you can wear a simple tee shirt and plaid pants with loafers or canvas. Sport on a cool pair of sunglasses and you are ready to rock the city. If you want to make it more superiorly styled, you could wear a long jacket and muffler (not in summers, obviously), or you could wear a suit and plaid pants. Just remember to wear a subtle tie that doesn’t spoil the look and adds an edge to the look. Wear neutral colour like black or navy, and keep the tie thin so as not to detract or compete with the print. A good tie style is the skinny tie, which gives a smart but alternative edge and is great for a shirt Well, A long drive maybe?
- Formal, evening dinner date or meeting style: now you have a choice here- you can either opt to wear a checked shirt underneath and wear a classy suit on top OR you can wear a checked suit and a checked or unchecked pant below. You can also simply wear a checked muffler if you haven’t got anything checked but want to sport a classy look. Let’s have a glass of wine, maybe?
These are some tips to flaunt your oh-so-sexy look with the checks. So go ahead and try them out and let us know the reviews in our comment column below! Good luck hotness!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!