Monsoon is here! What can be more eye pleasing than watching it from your window! But all this only lasts until you don’t have to step out of the house. Because your whole view about Monsoon will change from beautiful to irritating. All will agree to it that fashion trends changes massively during this season compared to summer and autumn.
No doubt monsoon brings along variety of colours, styles and attitude. But I comes along a major question too- what type of clothes can help you change your look with ease. For women, it’s very easy to go for any outfit as they have many outfit options like swing dresses, maxi dresses, A-line dresses or skirts. Men instead can go for something that’s funky during monsoon. T-shirts are must have in your wardrobe during monsoon as they help you build good block of style. Try to go for casual outfits this season as it flatters men of all age type.
Choosing a right monsoon outfit is a challenging task but it’s even more difficult to opt for colours that can make a fashionable difference to your personality during monsoon. As it’s always tough decisions to choose what to wear during rains. Light coloured outfit can make you bother about getting dirty. It’s therefore very important to go for good colour and type of outfits. But by investing in good pair of outfits you can’t become the talk of the town as for that you need some good fashion styling tips.
Here Are Few Tips You Should Follow During Monsoon:
1. Light colour cotton shirt is a must have in monsoon wardrobe. As it lightens up your look and enhances your look.
2. Try to go for printed shirt or t-shirt to add some fun to your look. It will give you stylish as well as sophisticated look.
3. Try to go for colours like orange, brown, green, black and tan as these will reflect your personality.
4. Try to dress casually as this will keep you comfortable during this season.
5. Opt for vibrant colour t-shirt with funky designs and pair them with ripped jeans or chinos.
6. Try to opt for loose outfits so that it doesn’t irk you when wet.
7. If you want to go for a formal look try to style yourself with blue blazer as it the best formal outfit during monsoon.
8. Make sure you have purchased an amazing waterproof watch to compliment your look.
9. Shorts and capris are cool and also look stylish. They are safest pants for monsoon and a must have too.
10. All you need are some accessories like umbrella, waterproof bags, pouch, boots or flip flops.