We are at the brink of a new year, a fresh start, a new beginning! It’s time to say good bye to the mistakes of last year, to leave all the regrets behind us and start 2017 with renewed hope.
TheUnstitchd presents Style Resolutions for 2017
People usually like to start the New Year with some new resolutions and promises. These resolutions are personal in nature, promises made to oneself. They are made so that we can be a better person and try to get rid of our vices. It can be anything. A resolution to lose 10 pounds, to travel, to get a new job, to fall in love, to learn to play the guitar, to learn new language and so on. There are very few people who keep the resolutions they make at the beginning of the year till the end of the year. Most resolutions only make it till the end of January.
But this year we bring to you some style resolutions that are simple to keep and can make for a very stylish 2017.
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Know your body type, take time to figure out what looks good on you
- Learn to color co-ordinate
- Match metal with metal
- Make sure you get the fit right
- Keep yourself updated with the latest trends and fashion phenomena’s
- Have a great year ahead guys and keep it stylish!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!