Women love a gentleman! They swoon over a well-dressed man whose looks can kill! But they also love the street smart man who knows his way around! There is a fabulous way of combining both into just one cringe-worthy man. Do you wish to be him? Well read on!
5 Ways To Dress Like A Gentleman
Okay so the perfect look that combines both elements for the perfect look is – Dress shoes with denims! We know that dress shoes are meant for flannels and suits or even chinos but not denims! Well, not really. Fashion forward men can very well carry off this look and actually start a trend!
But in order to try this look there are some things to keep in mind which are as follows:
- Your denims should be a proper fit. This means that around the waist and hips, the fit should be comfortable. Not too tight and definitely not lose! Narrow, slim or regular fit will do the job well depending on your body type. Also, get it tailored if you are not happy with the size.
2. The length should end around your ankles or even if it’s lower, remember to cuff it! In fact this adds more spunk. But there are dress shoes so the cuff should be really neat.
3. Okay remember, by dress shoes I am not authorizing oxfords! Those are all formal. Try brogues and derbies. Or dress boots too will do really well. In case of loafers, avoid penny loafers. They are formal and go well with casuals but do not add any flame to your denims. Try tassels or horse-bit loafs.
4. Wear socks unless its loafers. Because we do not want your feet to stink. Wear no show socks for loafers.
5. Your shoes can be leather or suede. But remember, if you wish to look sharp, keep them polished.
Top 9 APPARELS - Editor's Choice
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!