What if I tell you pink is men’s colour too. Well, many might disagree saying it’s a girly colour but trust me men can carry off pink outfit with great ease. Pink is definitely a colour men should add in their wardrobe as those days are gone were stereotypes where followed blindly. Pink outfit have the ability to make men stand out in crowd without putting in extra efforts. Although men need confidence to style pink outfits as for many years this colour was associated with femininity. Let me show light on – many men across the globe would never agree to wear pink as it doesn’t sound masculine to them but real men wear pink without any embarrassment.
Pink is nothing but just a colour which is not associated with femininity or masculinity hence everyone can style it. Men who style pink outfits are seen as fashion forwards and confident men. There are endless outfit combinations men can go for whiling going out for pink. If it’s correctly it can level up men’s fashion game. Men can style it for office, dates, day outs, parks, beach, movies or cafe. Although it’s very important to choose your pink shade wisely as it can make or break your look.
Here Are 7 Pink Outfits Men Should Own
5. Hoodie :
Tips For Styling Pink Outfit In The Right Way
1. Men with light skin tone should go for light pink shades.
2. Go for button down shirt for preppy look.
3. Style dark colour pants with pink for evening events.
4. Men with dark skin tone should go for hot pink shades.
5. Go for dark colour ties on pink shirt or suit.
6. Black suit with pink shirt is a classic combination that never goes wrong.
7. For bold look style pink jacket with denim or ripped jeans.
8. Light colour pant or chino is idle for day events.
9. For the minimalist pink sweater or t shirt is a good option.
10. Choose pink bottom wear wisely.