Everyone would agree that men’s favourite day out spot during summers is surely the beach. Although it’s tricky to figure out how to style appropriately in order to stay comfortable and stylish at the same time. Beach outfits are easy to style all men need to know is how to go for right combinations that can make one look stunning within minutes. This blog is a complete guide for men on how to style beach outfits the right way along with some amazing styling tips.
Here Are Few Beach Outfit Ideas Men Should Try Out
1. Swim Wear:
Beach outfits are incomplete without swim wear as it helps men flaunt their physiques effortlessly!
2. Denim Shorts And T-shirt:
This beach outfit combination is the most loved across countries as it keeps men comfortable, cool and looks stunning.
3. Open Shirt With Denim:
All those men who love going topless but want to maintain some decency in public should surly go for this combination.
4. Sleeveless Tees And Shorts:
To turn the heat up nothing can be better than the sleeveless tees as it allows the skin to breathe and also looks very stylish at the same time.
5. Chinos And Shirt:
For those men who like minimal look and don’t like wearing shorts chinos and a shirt would work really well.
6. Printed Shorts And Shirts:
Summer is all about printed and colourful outfits thus printed shorts and shirt is the idle combination for men.
7. Denim Jackets And Shorts:
To keep the look more stylish for beach or boat party men can go for denim jackets and shorts as this gives casual and party look.
Here Are Few Beach Outfit Styling Tips Men Should Know
1. Make sure the shirt is made up of 100% cotton as it’s breathable, soft and comfortable.
2. Linen t-shirts absorb moisture quickly thus it’s advisable to opt for it.
3. Never go for complete black outfit as black absorbs maximum amount of heat.
4. Do not go topless on the beach as this can affect the health.
5. Along with beach outfits always style sunglasses to enhance the look.
6. Never wear leather jackets on beach as it is doesn’t cool down the heat instead makes men feel hot and eventually sweat.
7. Try to avoid capri pants as it doesn’t look great when styled as beach outfits.
8. Hat or a cap is a must to complete the look.
9. It’s very important to go for proper outfit layering as one mistake can ruin the look.
10. Make sure the footwear is comfortable and breathable.