Ever wondered how history of India has influenced its fashion? Sherwani is one such element introduced to us by the Mughals. It symbolizes Royalty and Elegance! Initially, only the Royals wore specially designed Sherwanis with beautiful and minute patterns. They were a symbol of prosperity. Eventually, even the general population got hooked on to this fashion statement. It is a symbol of Indian tradition and is often the choice of attire for auspicious occasions like weddings. However people have this misconception that sherwani is a type of kurta. No guys, it’s something worn over your basic kurta to add jizzaz!
Sherwani Ki Kahaani
- It is vital that your kurta and sherwani complement each other. They do not have to be of the same color.
- The intricate designs and sequence on the sherwani should be added to the dupatta. I would therefore suggest a tailor-made one over store bought. This adds uniqueness.
- The fabric used should be heavy and good quality. At the same time it should be comfortable on your skin.
- Churidar is not your only option to pair up with your sherwani. try a Dhoti or Pajama. Fashion is all about trend-setting!
- An outfit is incomplete without the perfect footwear. Perfectly matching mojaris would do the job right! Get them customized guys! Earn your Royalty.
I hope my tips help you out and remember as I always say, traditional outfits are best when custom made. Find a good tailor and get it made for you! That will complete your look!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!
Hope You Enjoyed our article on Sherwani Ki Kahaani