Suspenders are a cool fashion statement for the men of class, elegance and raw sexuality. It emits confidence and strong character along with a very approachable personality. But like every fashion statement, this style is also meant to be played by some set rules.
Rules of Suspenders
1) X-type suspenders are for casual wear and y-type suspenders are for formal wear
2) The y-type suspenders must have fabric button clippers and the X-type should have metal clippers in order to balance weight of both and maintain the style.
3) Very thin suspenders and the very thick ones are for a casual wear while a medium width suspender i.e. 1.25” – 1.5” is ideal for your formal wear suspenders which are also multi purpose and can be worn casually!
4) Black tie suspenders must have silver clips only. Even formal business suspenders will follow the same rule.
5) The length of the suspenders will be based on the height of the man and thus men with a longer torso should opt for longer suspenders and vice versa.
6) Printed and fancy suspenders are very much in fashion thus worn casually but one must avoid combining suspenders with denims. Go for casual trousers or chinos with your funky suspenders.
7) A beard or moustache or both will essentially compliment the suspender look.
8) Both tie and bow-tie can be paired with suspenders and both styles are equally flattering but if you are conscious about being over weight, a tie is a better option for you!
9) Suspenders should be placed properly in the same box that they come in in order to maintain its perfect structure.
Top 9 Suspenders - Editor's Choice
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!