Networks connect systems to hardware and software resources to facilitate services to the target users. Networks play a major role in communications within the organization and also between the customers and/or consumers. Implementing, maintaining, upgrading, and expanding network is a largely technical process that requires expertise and knowledge. Therefore, employers are thriving to hire the most qualified and skilled professionals in theirnetworking team. High-tech companies go after experts who’ve been certified and received their qualifications from the top vendors of the networking industry.
When it comes to networking, Cisco is considered to be a giant in the field with products and services widely used by companies and organizations. The enterprise is a pioneer in the IT sector and leads the industry with its innovations and groundbreaking technologies.This year Cisco has conferred the rank of a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls and in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions (for the third timeat a run). The company produces a well-established set of infrastructure including hardware such as routers and switches, etc. Along with its products, Cisco has won the trust of many global companies for its extensive training programs and a variety of the most sought-after certifications. The tests are designed for individuals of a range of skill levels starting from entry and associate levels, to professional and expert. Therefore, there is a certification for everyone to start and progress towards their career goals.
In this credential, will have a close look at the get Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching (CCNP R&S) certification and one of the exams you need to pass 300-135. Still, let’s name some of the most popular Cisco credentials. They include:
- CCENT – Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician assesses the basic level network support jobs.
- CCNA R&S – Cisco Certified Networking Associate in Routing and Switching enables you starting your high-grade career in network creation.
- CCNA Security certifies associate-level expertise for securing Cisco networks.
Reasons to get Cisco certification
Plenty of research studies develop the design of certifications and the corresponding training programs. Cisco makes sure that the measured skills are appropriate to the demands of potential employers, and covers all the advanced technologies applied in the networking industry. Some of the grounds to be assessed by Cisco are listed below:
- Wide variety of training options available. As a candidate, you can opt to take instructor-led training, Cisco learning labs and practice exams, and benefit from the study groups available to build up a good skill set.
- Cisco has earned a reputation as a pioneer in the networking field. Its products and services are dominating the industry. It means that having gained Cisco qualification implies that you are an experienced professional and are competent to work with the latest hardware and technologies introduced by the company.
- Space to specialize. Cisco offers credentials for all expertise levels, so you always have a path to move on from one certification to another to reach your dream career.
CCNP Routing and Switching
So, now let’s see what the CCNP R&S credential is all about. This certification is mainly useful for individuals who’ve already had a minimum of one year experience working as a networking technician or in a similar role and aspired to build a sound knowledge in handling complex networking systems. The key positions that favor from the skills validated by the CCNP R&S certificate are:
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Network Technician
Being CCNP R&S certified professional allows you to earn annually $93K per annum. To earn this credential, you have to successfully pursue the following three exams:
- 300-101 Route
- 300-115 Switch
- 300-135 Tshoot
Note, that Cisco will be updating the CCNP R&S certificationby February 24, 2020, and consequently, new certification exams will be released.
300-135 TSHOOT exam
One of the three exams you need to pass to obtain the CCNP R&S certification is 300-135. You are eligible to attempt this exam if you have the CCNA R&S or any CCIE certification. 300-135 test is a 120-minute exam consisting of 15-25 multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, fill-in-the-blank, etc. type questions. Candidates are evaluated based on their knowledge in the following areas:
- Network Principles – 5%
- Layer 2 Technologies – 40%
- Layer 3 Technologies – 40%
- VPN Technologies – 5%
- Infrastructure Security – 5%
- Infrastructure Services – 5%
For a detailed analysis of the exam content refer to the official website publications.
Top strategies for success at 300-135
Exams are about effort and work administration. A successful candidate manages time, resources, and pressure effectively. Thorough preparation and practice play a crucial role in developing the above skills. Below are a few strategies you can adopt to achieve great results.
- The CCNP R&S certification validates very practical aspects of networking and hence hands-on experience can be crucial for success at the exam and, more importantly, productivity in the workplace. The Cisco Learning Labs for CCNP TSHOOT v2.0 50-hour 180-day Labs is an option offered by the vendor itself that you can obtain to develop your troubleshooting skills and implementyour knowledge in practice.
- Join the Cisco study group for R&S. Here you can ask questions of concern, share ideas, and interact with other fellow test-takers. These study groups contain a lot of information and could also be a source of inspiration for your career choices.
- This platform contains a large number of verified questions and answers for IT certification exams and 300-135 test is not an exception. The dumps available for 300-135 exam are provided in vce format, and can be opened with the VCE Software. This educational tool resembles the real exam environment and helps you adapt to the exam situation as well as minimizes the negative effects of exam stress. You can also use this VCE Player to run trials to determine the impact of strategies you wish to utilize on exam day.
To, sum up, networking is a broad field in the IT sector. There’s plenty of opportunities and a high potential for job success for individuals with proper credentials. Cisco is the global leader in providing networking solutions to the industry. Getting your skills validated by Cisco will certainly put you amongst the top networking professionalsin the market. By implementing impactful exam strategies and incorporating prep materials offer by Prepaway for your certification preparation you will surely perform well at 300-135 exam.