It’s very important to know which colour combination suits your personality and skin tone too. For some outfit layering and styling becomes complicated because they lack the knowledge of colour combinations. Too many colours in this fashion world but choosing the right ones is a tough job. Sometimes it’s very important to maintain good colour combination to flaunt your style as a wrong one can break it instantly. If you are looking for a blog that can help you with right colour combination tips and guide you through the styling process you have landed on the right blog.
These three colours are called primary colours as they cannot be obtained by mixing any other colours together. They are very strong hues and thus it’s very important to go for a tint or different shades of these colours as its harsh on eyes.
They are called secondary colours as it’s a result of colour combination of two primary colours. Secondary colours look amazing when styled correctly and also compliment primary colours.
1. Red – Orange
2. Blue – Violet
3. Yellow – Green
They are not a combination of primary colours and tertiary colours also not tint or shades of any colour. Tertiary colours are basically the colours with their own right. These colours look stunning with almost all other colours only if styled correctly.
Here Are Some Outfit Colour Combination Tips & Rules Men Should Follow:
1. Light colour bottom should be styled with dark top and shoes.
2. Avoid top wear colour that is close to your skin tone. As it may seem washed out and pale.
3. Avoid wearing three pieces with similar colour shades as this would definitely break your look.
4. Know the outfit patterns and go for the colour combination accordingly.
5. Dark blue and brown is a classic colour combination which never goes wrong.
6. Grey with blue denim for a casual look is clever option.
7. For formal look dark colours like black, charcoal grey or burgundy will do wonders.
8. Mustard or beige colour looks amazing with different shades of blue.
9. Going for bold colours like orange, yellow or green be very careful as it shouldn’t look weird.
10. Men should surely invest grey outfit in his wardrobe as it plays a great role in colour combinations.
11. Bright colours look stunning during summers.
12. Wine colour with black or brown gives men elegant look effortlessly.
13. Choosing red for suits, blazers or coats is striking.
14. Beige and royal blue definitely makes men stand out in crowd.
15. Black and white is the all-time favourite colour combination of many.
16. Dark green colour with light colour bottom wear looks amazing.
17. Grey with bright colour like red or orange is a great colour combination.
18. Don’t go for too many colours while styling.
19. Pink, blue, beige, purple and burgundy top wear goes well with black bottom.
20. Make sure the printed outfit too has good colour combination in its design while buying.