6 Things Men Should Know About Stubble Beard In 2019
What is Stubble Beard?
Stubble Beard is that slightly uncertain length of facial hair between clean-shaven and a short beard. Depending on how rapidly man’s facial hair grows, stubble can be anything between a few days and a couple weeks of hair growth. Stubble Beard is a good beard style for any man, any face shape, for any occasion. Stubble adds some maturity to guy’s youthful face. Regardless of how easy this style is, it’s important to attain a natural and well-groomed look, rather than appearing like man just forgot to shave.
How to Create Your Own Sexy Stubble Beard in Few Easy Steps?
1. Grow your beard
2. Choose your Stubble beard length
3. Trim your beard using trimmer
4. Trim the neckline
5. Shape your stubble beard
6. Clean shave to sharpen your look
7. Moisturize the stubble
8. Maintain it by regularly repeating the process
Why Men Should Choose Stubble Beard?
1. It is easy to take care of, on daily basis
2. Men can go for few days without shaving
3. Ideal for sensitive and acne prone skin
4. Versatile to style
5. Enhances the look effortlessly
How To Determine Stubble Beard Length?
1. Short Stubble Beard- is easy to style but it needs regular trimming to maintain the look.
2. Medium Stubble Beard- is ideal as men can stop using razors or trimmers for few days.
3. Fuller Stubble Beard- is attained after a week or 10 days of not shaving or trimming.I am text block.
Tips To Maintain Stubble Beard
1. Trim the stubble down gradually to find the style that suits best.
2. Choose right stubble beard shape according to your face structure.
3. An ideal stubble beard is normally between 1 mm and 3 mm.
4. Beard hair line should and between the top and bottom of your Adam’s apple.
5. For good stubble invest in good quality grooming products.
How To Groom Stubble Beard?
1. Moisturize the skin regularly for effective hair growth.
2. Go for exfoliating process once a week to get rid of dead skin cells.
3. No need to apply beard oil or beard balm let it grow naturally.
4. If your stubble is rough and dry beard oil will be helpful.
5. Keep trimming on regular intervals.
6. Shape the stubble using beard shaping tools.