Here are the Best Beard Style as per your Face Shape
1. Square face structure has an angular chin which is also as wide as the forehead and sides. You should chose styles that either highlight your angular jaw or soften the look. Both looks will compliment your face shape.
A scruffy beard or beard with hard lines, longer or triangular goatee will highlight your strong jawline. A beard with soft lines and faded effect with a round sole-patch will make your jawline look softer.
2. Full cheeks and round chin? You have a round face. Your beard should be able to make your face look slimmer. Trimmed beard with hard lines and sharp edges will do the trick. Also, a moustache will help.
3. Triangular shape is also known as the ‘pear shape’ due to its heavier and angular chin. Your beard should balance your narrow forehead and your wider jawline. A trimmed full beard is the perfect look.
4. An oval face structure is characterized by a slightly wider forehead as compared to chin but the length being almost one and half times bigger than the width. You can rock any look so your beard should be cool and experimental!
5. An oblong or rectangular face structure is long but a bit sharp around the edges and more defined corners as compared to oval.
Your beard should be able to make your face appear a bit shorter and angular. This can be achieved with the help of a full grown but trimmed beard. Designer stubbles are for you.
6. Diamond structure is widest at cheekbones and narrower towards the forehead and chin. Your beard will help you cover up your prominent chin with the help of a full grown beard or a French beard. Goatees will also do the trick accompanied by a moustache.
7. Heart face structure is characterized by wider forehead and cheeks but a narrow and almost pointy chin. Your full beard and scruffy beard will help you balance the broader upper face with narrow lower line.
Don’t forget to read the article below! (more than 5654 people have already read it, haven you?)
Spread the love!
Found the article helpful? Share it with your friends,
and help them discover TheUnstitchd.com