Shoes are not only a necessary accessory they are vital for your posture. It is not something you can do without. The right footwear can take your look to the next level, whereas the wrong shoes can damage even the safest outfit. They have the power to make or break an outfit.
Therefore, we bring to you the six common faux pas to avoid.
- Do not wear sneakers with formalwear. Suits and sneakers or tux and sneakers get along like chalk and cheese or Trump and logic
2. Do not wear shoes that are long past their expiry date. Even if they had cost you a bomb. There is a difference between shoes with minor scarps and in need of minor fixes and shoes with holes or worn out soles or a ragged appearance. Know when to say good bye
3. Black is beautiful, bold and goes with almost everything. But it is not the only color out there. Stop living in the black and white era and try something besides black too
4. Socks are a must but never with sandals.
5. The length of the socks should be according to the shoes and the occasion
6. Square toes are no longer in fashion
Make sure to avoid these 6 mistakes when choosing the right pair of shoes to avoid fashion disasters.
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!