DON’Ts For your First date
- Don’t wear a colour which does not suit your complexion.
- Don’t experiment colours on the first date.
- Don’t wear wide legged bottoms if your height is short.
- Don’t ignore the accessories. Your watch, belt, shoes or any sort of jewellery.
- Don’t wear something too loud or showy.
- Never wear floaters.
- Don’t wear anything with words printed on them.
- Don’t wear I’ll fitted clothes. They are non impressive.
- Don’t try to impress too hard. Please don’t fidget with any of your clothing or accessories. It is a definite turn off. Don’t try to fit in something which is not your body size- too small or large.
- Don’t try a very strong cologne.
- Don’t use your phone or gadgets, it gives a sign you are bored or don’t care.
- Don’t wear the unshaven stubble look. Not many women appreciate it.
So that’s that. Keep these small things in mind pull everything right and you’ll be a winner!! Wish you all the luck!
Spread the love!
Found the article helpful? Share it with your friends,
and help them discover TheUnstitchd.com