Aviators are cool and classic. They are not the go to jacket this season, making them perfect for those who like to stand out and make a statement. Though they are not the go the jacket this season, they certainly are in vogue. In fact the Bomber jacket which is the popular jacket choice this fall is inspired from the aviator or flight jacket.
The Leather Aviator Jacket Look Book
Leather is the ultimate badass. Like if you are playing taboo and your word is leather jacket, you will immediately think rock and roll, Jesse Katsopolis, adventurer, globetrotter, biker, Indiana Jones, or pilot. You will indubitably associate it with everything cool and sexy. So today we will decode how to style the leather aviator jacket.
So here are some cool ways to try:
- Wear a leather aviator jacket with a tee. It can be v neck or turtleneck.
- With a thick sweater or jumper.
- You can accessorize with thick scarves and even some jewelry like a ring.
- Always pair aviator jackets with darker hues when it comes to the bottom wear. Take your pick from denims, trousers or chinos.
- Pair it up with boots for best results.
- Go or black or brown leather jackets. This choice will depend upon the other articles in your wardrobe, so choose smartly.
- Hope this helps you in styling a leather aviator jacket.
Top 4 AVIATOR JACKETS - Editor's Choice
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!