What Is Patch Outfit?
Patch is basically a piece of embroidered cloth which can be attached to the outfit using pins or sewing it. Patch outfit is thus an outcome of the use of patch on a fashion item. Men can easily flaunt this style with great confidence and attitude.
Here Are 11 Ways To Style Patches:
Patched T-shirt is the simplest way to incorporate this trend in your wardrobe effortlessly. Men can even create it using old t-shirt and paste patches on desired positions.
DIY Patches Sewing Method:
Sewing and embroidery is generally not men’s cup of tea but many manage it well. Here is a guide for you to create your own DIY patch outfit easily with few simple hacks.
DIY Patches No Sewing Method:
1. Take an old pair of jeans.
2. Cut a small piece out of it from the bottom.
3. Draw the design you want with the help of the marker.
4. After the drawing is completed fill it with respective fabric colours needed.
5. Cut the patch with scissors at the outline of the drawing; make sure it doesn’t look messy.
6. After cutting it give it a finishing touch with the help of the marker and cover up any flaws.
7. Take the outfit you want to place the patch at.
8. Mark the point where you want it to be using a pen or marker.
9. Apply fabric glue on the patch and place it on the mark.
10. Press the patch and let it dry for few minutes and your patch outfit is ready.