If you are planning to enjoy skiing on snow clad slopes then first and foremost you need apparel that keeps you warm, offers comfort of movement and also looks stylish. Now there are a number of options available in the market. So how to pick the right one?
What should you wear to a skiing trip? What are some of the do’s and don’ts of skiing apparel?
1. You begin with a base layer. This keeps you warm and protects your skin from coming in contact with any wet surface. My tip: Go with wool.
2. Layer your base layer with a sweater or jumper.
3. Next comes your ski jacket. Read ‘How to choose a perfect ski jacket?’ for more information.
4. Then comes your ski trousers. Read ‘How to chose a perfect pair of ski trousers?’ for more information.
5. Don’t forget your ski accessories like helmet, goggles, and gloves.
Hope you have a lot of fun!
Top 6 APPARELS - Editor's Choice
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!