A sweatshirt is a type of sweater. They may or may not come with zippers or hoods. When a sweatshirt has a hood, it s called a hoodie. Sweatshirts and hoodies are a part of street and sports style since a very long time. And why not? They are very comfortable and cozy. It keeps you warm and makes you feel good. When done right it can make you look really stylish and fun. You can easily layer it and create many unique and awesome looks.
So how to rock a sweatshirt with absolute confidence?
- Chuck the classic black and blue for grey and forest green. They match many neutral as well as contrasting colors and can instantly make any basic item or basic look pop out.
- Keep both a zip up hoodie as well as a plain pullover version of the hoodie and the sweatshirt.
- The fit should be comfortable and relaxed but not bulgy.
- To add a twit, layer it. If you want to style it up, pair it with something classy and a little more expensive.
- You can even try some unusual couplings and outfit pairings like plaid, flannel shirts left unbuttoned or chinos and dark denims or stackey jeans.
- Experiment with different looks but NEVER pair up sweatshirts with blazer. Looks really tacky.
- Have fun styling your sweatshirt! Hope you try something new and reinvent your style!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!