We all know that during an Indian wedding everyone’s eyes are on the bride and the bride’s wedding look usually takes all the attention. But that seems a little unfair to our grooms, after all it’s their big day too. They also need to look at their best on the wedding day. That’s why, these days new age grooms all over are upping their game. They are experimenting a lot with their wedding looks and setting up some new groom wear trends that we all are crushing over. We bring you a list of some of these cool and the latest grooms wear trends that totally won our hearts. Have a look guys, we know you will also love these latest groom wear trends.
- Cool Safas & Pagris – Groom Safa and Pagri is one of the most important elements of a groom’s overall wedding look. These days, grooms are opting for cool looking dapper style safa and pagri in order to make a stylish fashion statement without much effort. We have spotted grooms wearing different style safas/pagris like banarsi safa, floral safa, pastel colour safa, lehriya pop colour safa, offbeat customised pagri and a lot more. Also, some grooms are matching their safas/pagris with their brides outfits.
- Groom Jewellery – Gone are the days when wedding jewellery is only considered essential for brides. These days, grooms are not shy to wear exclusive jewellery pieces to enhance their overall wedding look. From the jewelled turbans to the oversized statement necklaces or from the kundan kalgi to customize brooch, grooms have a lot of wedding jewellery options to choose from.
- Quirky Groom Wear – Nowadays, grooms are choosing not-so-traditional groom wear options especially for smaller wedding functions like mehndi, haldi and cocktail. Whether it’s a quirky printed kurta set or an asymmetric tux or the phulkari/floral printed jacket, grooms are killing their wedding look by choosing the quirkiest groom wear options.
- Offbeat Style Outfit – Grooms, who want to break down all the standard rules and really want to notch up their wedding look are choosing to wear off beat style outfits. Therefore, there are so many offbeat groom wear options trending in this wedding season like patiala with achkan, groom angrakhas, manarkalis, draped kurtas, layered sherwanis, and so on.
- Unique Footwear – Well, it is always said if you want to know about a man’s taste then always check what kind of shoes he is wearing. That’s why, these days grooms-to-be are taking their wedding footwear seriously. They are choosing new styles of wedding shoes like zardozi embroidered juttis, quirky pattern shoes, pastel colour flats, or the grooms who really want something unique are getting customised their wedding shoes or juttis with their initials on it or the wedding date etched on them. Some even are opting for a pair of shoes with a personalised sole and trust us it looks super cool.
So, that’s all folks!! We are totally loving how grooms are setting the new trends and giving their brides a tough competition by taking all the centre attention at their wedding. They are really making people swoon over by their looks. Also, do you know that these days grooms have an option to rent out all the outfits and accessories for their wedding look instead of buying them. There are so many stores that provide sherwani on rent, it is a double benefit, where you can save some bucks for your romantic honeymoon ;) as well as look dashing wearing stylish outfits and accessories at your wedding. So, it’s a win-win guys which make you and your bride very very happy ;)