If you are looking out for a blog that gives you a complete guide on variety of different open hair hairstyles to opt for with pictures and videos for help then you have landed on a right page. Here I have come up with few open hair hairstyles that will upgrade your look effortlessly. It’s high time when you tie up your hair into a braid or updo for every occasion. All you have to do is let your hair free and enjoy the stylish look.
We can’t deny the fact that hairstyles enhances look and makes the beauty shine out. Thus I have come up with a blog on an amazing hairstyle which will guide you through 9 stunning Open Hair Hairstyles. It will not only create a style statement but also make you look presentable. Open Hair Hairstyles are one of the simplest hairstyles as they are not complicated like Braids, Updos and Ponytail. It is best for rushed mornings where you don’t have enough time to style your hair. Open Hair Hairstyles are the one which you can opt for while chilling out with friends in mornings or while going out for a romantic date it will definitely make you look gorgeous.
Types Of Open Hair Hairstyles
1. Center Part:
Center Part is one of the simplest Open Hair Hairstyle as all you need to do is detangle your hair, make a Center Part set hair with your hands and you are done! Well this hairstyle was popular earlier in 80’s and 90’s but has made a stunning comeback recently and is loved by women across countries.
2. Wet Hair Look:
If you want a salon styled hair at home for evening date or dinner parties here is a best Open hair Hairstyle – Wet Hair Look. It is very easy to go for this hairstyle with few steps from applying styling get to combing it well. It is looks sexy with any outfit you opt for.
3. Side Swept Curly Bangs:
Side Swept Curly Bangs is the stylish and elegant Open Hair Hairstyle as it looks amazing with any outfit for any occasion. All you have to do is use Curling Iron to curl hair, make side partition and set it with hair spray.
4. Victoria Secret Waves:
Victoria Secret Waves is a special Open Hair hairstyle as it was first introduced by the models of Victoria Secret thus getting its name. It is very elegant and beautiful to opt for as it will definitely make you shine out.
6. Curly Hair:
Curly hair is not a new concept and I am sure you all will be aware with this Open Hair Hairstyle. There are many type of curly hair option like natural waves, voluminous waves, vintage curls and tight curls go can opt for any.
7. Pulled Back:
Pulled Back as the name suggest is the hairstyle that is combed backwards without keeping any partitions. It is a simple Open Hair Hairstyle with you can opt for any occasion easily.
8. Sleek Chop:
This hairstyle doesn’t go well with all hair texture only some can pull off this hairstyle wonderfully. It is a glossy and smooth Open Hair Hairstyle with is similar to Wet hair Look but different in its own unique way.
9. Beach Waves:
Beach Waves is one of the best Open Hair Hairstyle to opt for during summers and a morning day out with friends. It can be created with Curling Iron or also with heatless process.
Tips to Style Different Open Hair Hairstyles
1. Your Side Swept Curly Bangs should be short and fall above the eyebrows. This will create an illusion of oval face.
2. If you have gone through keratin treatments you should go for heated techniques to get Victoria Secret Waves for better hold.
3. Back combing is very important for Slicked Back as it adds volume to your hair, if not done can break your look.
4. Make sure you take little Hair Styling Gel while styling Sleek Chop as it helps in getting perfect sleek look.
5. While going for Pulled Back Hairstyle using Hair Spray is a must to hold it.
6. Heatless Curly Hair techniques are idle for naturally straight and wavy hair.
7. Make sure you use Heat Protectant Spray to protect your hair form damage while styling Beach Waves.
8. For college students Off-Shoulder and Cold- Shoulder Tops will look amazing with Centre Part Hairstyle.
9. Getting rid of all the bumps before applying virgin coconut oil or hair mousse to get perfect Wet Hair Look.
10. Casuals like Ripped Denim Jeans and Crop Top look stunning with Messy Hair.