The festival of lights is here, a time of celebration in the company of loved ones and friends. Here are some style tips to help you look great this festive season. Be it for a get together with friends or an office party or a puja, these style tips will ensure that you look handsome and suave.
Here are The 5 Most Suitable Styles for this Diwali
- While the Kurta Pyjama is a classic look the Churidaar Kurta is a more sophisticated look. If it is a formal gathering I suggest you go for the churidaar Kurta.
- You can team both these looks with either a waist coat or a duppatta. Please avoid both together.
- Make sure that the pyjama or the churidaar is well fitted. Guys, please avoid wearing loose kurta’s or short kurta’s.
- If it is an event or a grand party, I suggest you go for jodhpuris. They look really classy.
- If it is a casual gathering or a relaxed evening in the company of friends or you want alast minute failsafe outfit, team up a Kurta with a pair of denims.
- Ditch the shoes and go for Mojris. They are really comfortable and will add a nice touch to your look.
- Go for bright and vibrant colours like orange, red, yellow, navy blue, green. Please colour co-ordinate your outfits. Avoid red and yellow together.
- When in doubt, pick neutral or pastel colours in bottom wear and a more vibrant colour for your top wear.
- Accessories with a nice watch. You can also try Kurta buttons and a traditional gold bracelet or a light gold chain.
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!