Layered haircuts had a back fall earlier but thanks to the ’90s obsession with layers that it came in limelight again. Today, however, we have slowly started to embrace layers once again. It is more about creating a little well-placed volume and cool-girl texture in hair. You can now forget about that Shag Haircut linked with ’90s celebs as layers enhances your haircut rather than stealing the show.
Every woman across countries wants to look well-groomed and feminine, but taking into account the hectic modern life, practicality is to be viewed as the main interest of our everyday hairstyles. By reading this blog you will know more about the extremely popular and most universal Layered Hair. This haircut offers more eye catchy shattered shape that are versatile and sharper looks very interesting than one-length haircuts. Layers haircuts generally have at least two layers and short tress along the face. You can have as many layers as you want according to your preference. By experimenting with the number of layers and also the finishes for ends, you can come up with a huge range of gorgeous looks you haven’t tried yet.
Whom do Layered Hair Flatter?
Because of a wide spectrum of layers execution it flatters all women and is one of the excellent choices. This haircut gives women with curly hair frizz free look and also helps in structuralizing curls. Those with fine and thin hair achieve bounce and desired volume, while those with thick mane gains lightness and feels ease with Layers Haircut.
Face Shapes and Layered Hair
1. Generally layers haircut gives you an ideal oval shape face; all you have to do is make sure it is done skilfully.
2. Layered hair for round shaped face is ideal as it elongates it visually by face framing locks.
3. If you have a long face opt for side bangs or straight bangs that skim your eyebrows as it will go very well with this haircut.
4. Women with square face shape are highly recommended to keep short or medium length bangs.
5. Layers haircut for diamond face shape should have short bangs to get the ideal face structure.
Things you need for Layers Haircut
• Hair Comb
• Hair Brush
• Hair Shampoo
• Hair Conditioner
• Hair Ties
• Blow Dryer
• Water Spray Bottle
Layered Hair Tutorial
Step 1: Wash your hair with Hair Shampoo to get rid of greasiness and get fresh hair.
Step 2: Smoothen your hair with the use of Hair Conditioner.
Step 3: While your hair is wet detangle it properly using a Hair Brush.
Step 4: Take all your hair backward and brush well, this will help to avoid hair splitting while cutting it.
Step 5: Now flip your head over and bring all your hair in front.
Step 6: Take the Hair comb or Brush and tie a ponytail right in the middle at forehead.
Step 7: brush the ponytail well, make sure there are no bumps.
Step 8: figure out the centre of the ponytail and hold it at the tips.
Step 9: Take the scissors and cut the hair in diagonal direction. Amount of hair you cut clearly depends on the length you want.
Step 10: Open the ponytail and blow dry it for finishing touch.
DIY Layered Hair
Step 1: Wash your hair using Hair Shampoo to get rid of greasiness.
Step 2: Use hair Conditioner to avoid frizz and get smooth hair.
Step 3: Make sure your hair is damp and then detangle it using a Hair Brush.
Step 4: Start from the front and section out small portion of hair.
Step 5: Secure it with Hair tie.
Step 6: Repeat the same all over your crown area too.
Step 7: Leave the lower area untied.
Step 8: Decide the length you want to go for and according to the length take a Hair Comb or Brush that will be your guide.
Step 9: Start from down towards the side and remove one Hair Tie.
Step 10: Take the guide (Your Comb or Brush) and place it above the hair.
Step 11: Cut the hair that goes beyond the guide.
Step 12: Do the same with all the secured section.
Step 13: When you reach your bangs don’t use the guide.
Step 14: Make sure your bangs don’t come down till your lips or nose. Cut them a bit small. Layered hair with bangs looks extremely sassy.
Step 15: Blow Dry your hair to give the haircut a final touch. (Optional)
1. Using a Hair Curler you can opt for curly hair that looks stunning on this haircut.
2. Also you can use Hair Straightener to get perfectly straight hair look.
3. You should wisely opt for the partition as Middle Part Hairstyle and Side Swept Hairstyle both looks great with Layered hair.
4. Top Knot Bun, Half Updo, Low Chignon and Sleek Updo all get a fashionable push because of this haircut.
5. Well going for Braids with Layered hair is a skilful job as you have to face falling hair from it but it’s manageable. You can go for French Braid, Rope Braid, Dutch Braid or Four Strand Braid according to your choice and preference.