Under eye concealer is a cosmetic product used to hide dark circles and other skin imperfections. It makes the skin tone even and also improves the skin complexion. It is very important to understand your skin shade and opt for the one appropriate for your skin type. It acts as an anti-aging cream that fights against wrinkles and dead skin, is light weight, doesn’t fade away easily, covers dark circles completely, doesn’t leave crease, blends well with makeup, has color correcting formula, reduces puffiness, soothes tired skin, hydrates the skin, cover up dark spots and brighten the eye area.
Here are some steps to be followed while applying under eye concealer.
- Moisturize the skin using face moisturizer.
- Apply foundation.
- Choose the right under eye concealer shade that matches your skin tone.
- Go for the right brush to apply it.
- Apply it were you need to.
- Add finishing touch using compact powder.
Have a look at these amazing under eye concealers you would love to invest in.