Always carrying glitter eye shadow becomes challenging as it doesn’t go well for casual occasion and when you want minimal makeup, best way to come out this situation is opt for matte eye shadows. You will surely love eye shadows with no glitter or shimmer but just pure colors which you can regularly go for. Matte eye shadow is ideal for smoky eye look, great for office wear and festive look, available in tons of colors, as the name suggests gives you matte finish, covers visible fine lines, ensures that you stay young and vibrant, is long lasting, can be mixed and matched with variety of colors for different looks, keeps it fresh all day, creates gorgeous statement looks and ideal for those who appreciate minimal makeup.
Here are some steps you need to follow while applying matte eye shadow.
- Apply eye primer.
- Blend the concealer over your eyelids.
- Set the concealer with some powder.
- Apply medium transition color above the crease of your eyes.
- Use your light color in the inner corner and on the eyelids.
- Apply darkest shade to the outer corners for adding dimension.
- Blend it with the help of brush, sponge or your fingers.
You will surely love and opt for these amazing matte eye shadows that will give you perfect look you are waiting for.