Mascara is a cosmetic product used to thicken, darken, enhance and define eyelashes. It is a blend of oils, waxes, pigments and preservatives. It is mainly available in three forms cream, liquid and cake. The mascara brush has uniform bristles that create volume that provides separation and definition to the eyelashes. It defines each eyelash by seamlessly lifting them from the roots and gently latches onto hair. It pumps the lashes, leaves no clamping, doesn’t cause any irritation, itchiness, or leave behind cement like effect.
Here are some steps you need to follow while applying mascara.
- Choose the right mascara.
- Pick the right shade for you.
- Use your eyelash curler to curl your eyelashes.
- Look up that will lift your eyelashes.
- Apply it towards the upward direction.
- Try and create a zig-zag motion while applying.
- Go for a second coat.
Have a look at these amazing mascaras that will tempt you to opt for them.