Makeup brushes are a makeup tool used to blend makeup perfectly onto the skin. It gives the makeup finishing touch, which is not possible using hand. Makeup brushes are used to apply blush, contour, eye shadows and much more. Here are some types of brushes you should know.
- Foundation brushes that allow you to blend the foundation in flawless and smooth way.
- Concealer Brush is a perfect one to correct the imperfection on the face.
- Stippling Brush is best to apply base and get airbrushed finish.
- Angled Blush Brush is use to apply blush and dust the cheeks.
- Powder Brush is used to apply compact power and touch up your makeup.
- Angled Brush is versatile and can be used for eyebrows or eyeliners.
- Contour Brush is one of the best brushes to target the area and contour it.
- Highlight Fan Brush is specially designed for highlighters and used to dust the makeup on cheekbone.
- Blending Brush is used to blend any harsh lines of makeup on face.
- Eye Liner Brush is used for perfection and precision while applying eye liner.
- Eye shadow Brush helps you to apply eye shadow with minimum fallout.
- Bronzer Brush is used to get natural and skin kissed look while applying bronzer.
- Lip Brush as the name suggests is used to precisely apply lipsticks.
- Mascara Brush helps while applying mascara and get desired eyelid shape.
- Blush Brushes used to blend the blush perfectly.
Have a look at these amazing makeup brushes you will crave to invest in them.