Face bleach is a cosmetic product used to lighten the skin’s complexion and also to even the skin tone. By the process termed as bleaching it lightens the facial hair color. It is procedure to improve the face complexion and get fairer skin. It is effective in eliminating dark spots and blemishes on the face. After the bleaching process the facial hair appear to be blond or white thus makes it less visible.
Why you should use Face Bleach?
- Lightens the skin tone without causing any damage.
- Rejuvenates the dead skin cell and provides glowing skin.
- Tanned skin gets reduced or fades away, making it more radiant.
- Removes clogged dirt and impurities from the skin pores.
- Enhances the skin texture after bleaching.
- No need for facial hair removal.
Here are few tips you need to know about face bleach.
- Avoid stepping out of house for 7-8 hour after application.
- Apply face bleach at night to avoid direct sun.
- Leave the face bleach for 10-12 minutes if you have dark complexion.
- Keeping it for a long time can make the facial hairs too light.
- Light facial hair is easily visible on dark complexion.
- Don’t use wash face for the next 6-7 hours of application.
- Do a patch test before applying it on face.