Contouring is a process that helps you define your facial features. Here I would like to talk about Contour stick that is more user friendly than contour powder. It helps in getting great appearance of slimmer nose and higher cheekbones. It is very easy to get the perfect contour done at home like those celebrity makeup artists. It is very important to blend the contour well after applying it to get flawless natural look.
Do follow these tips to get your contour makeup right.
- If you are a beginner try to go for contour powder.
- Buying contour stick of good quality is a must.
- For cheeks go for red instead of pink.
- You should be careful while blending contour at the jawline.
- If you have sensitive skin, do consult a doctor before buying one.
- Go for one that is best for skin shade.