Artificial eyelashes as the name suggests is product that look similar to real eyelashes that is applied over the eyes to create the effect of thick, full, curled and long eye lash. It is mainly made up of synthetic, mink or human hair. Don’t misunderstand considering artificial eyelashes as eyelash extensions as both are different. Before opting for an artificial eyelash you should know which shape you should go for, what should be the size, how to apply them and how to take them off. Artificial eyelash is ideal for day as well as night wear, can be paired nicely with any eye shape, gives you bold look, adds length, very comfortable to carry all day, gives great volume and adds elegance to your look.
Here are some steps you need to follow while applying artificial eyelashes.
- Size your artificial eyelash.
- Apply glue on the outer seam using small brush.
- Position it on your eye.
- Place the strip close to your natural eyelashes.
- Leave it for few minutes to dry.
- Use eyelash curler and curl your artificial eyelashes.
- Apply some mascara.
- On the upper lids use some eye liner.
Have a look at these amazing artificial eyelashes that will tempt you to go for them and add them in your collection.