You must have read many blogs that give you information about different hairstyles that are sometimes very difficult and time consuming. I personally don’t like to go for complicated hairstyles as always I end up being late for any event or party I have to attend. So I am here to guide y’all to make simple braid hairstyles within short period of time with easy and simple steps.
Making simple braided hairstyle is not a big deal as it is mostly opt by women all over countries from ages. It is one of the most ancient braid styles. It is idle hairstyle to go for, whether you are styling it with your formals or your casuals, with party wear or beach wear. I am sure you will enjoy reading the blog and the look I will suggest you can flaunt.
Different styles of Simple Braided Hairstyles
Mainly here I would like to focus on the options and varieties available to style Simple Braided Hairstyles. You can style it making a bun, ponytail or let it be a braid itself. All these styles look amazing when styled with right outfit. I don’t think y’all are unaware about these styles, but I will add to your knowledge by giving you a step by step tutorial of simple braided hairstyles and also some tips to follow.
We can trace the origin of hair braiding to be 30,000 years ago also known as Plaits. It is very simple to opt for it here ill guide to all the steps to follow and also the tips know need to know. Simple braid is one of the most commonly used braids in every hairstyle for any occasion.
Simple and easy steps to make Simple Braid
Step 1: Use a hair brush to detangle your hair to avoid bumps.
Step 2: Bring all your hair backward combing it from your forehead to the tips.
Step 3: Divide your hair into three equal sections using hair comb.
Step 4: Keep your left and right section in your hand and hold middle section with your fingers.
Step 5: Start with your left section and bring it over your middle section.
Step 6: Now your left section has become your middle one, take your right section and cross it over the new middle section.
Step 7: Continue this process till you reach the area you want to end your braid.
Step 8: Use a hair tie to secure the end.
Step 9: Put some hair clips or bobby pins to hold your braid firmly.
Step 10: Spray some hairspray to keep the braid fresh all day. (Optional)
Simple Braided ponytail
Braid and Ponytail is fresh combination and very popular amongst Women as it gives you a break from your regular braided look. As the name suggests it is ponytail made using simple braid at the side or at any section of your head depending on your preferences. Here I will talk about the ponytail made from the simple braid made at the side of your head near your ears.
Easy and quick Step to Make Simple Braided Ponytail on your Own
Follow the steps to get the right look within minutes. I have tried to explain each step very clearly and in simple language so that y’all understand it properly.
Step 1: Using a Hair brush detangle your hair properly to avoid bumps.
Step 2: Section out the area you want to braid for the simple Braided Ponytail.
Step 3: After you have sectioned it, tie rest of the hair with hair tie or hair clip to avoid its interference with your braid.
Step 4: Follow the Step 5 to Step 8 mentioned above.
Step 5: keep the braid section aside.
Step 6: Open the tied hair and comb it well.
Step 7: Hold all your hair to make a high ponytail and also add the braided section to it.
Step 8: Secure your ponytail with hair ties.
Step 9: Use hair clips or bobby pins to avoid falling of hair.
Step 10: Spray some hairspray to keep your Simple Braided Ponytail long lasting and fresh.
Tips to make Simple Braided Hairstyles
1. For good results try to opt for a braid when you have not washed your hair for two to three days as the natural oil on your scalp will help in styling it and will last long too.
2. You need practice for braiding hair perfectly, so if you end up messing your hair when first tried don’t get discouraged keep practicing till you get the right one.
3. Use styling mousse before starting with the simple braid if you have very smooth and slippery hair as the braid will not stay for long on such hair type.
4. Tying a long ribbon at the end will make your simple braid look longer mainly if you have short hair.
5. To see the back side of your head while braiding hair use to mirrors, one in front and other at the back.
6. Straightening your loose wisps hair adds some variety to your look; it works well if you have thick and long curly hair giving you great textured braid.
7. Once you start making simple braided hairstyles with ease, try and go for different and challenging braids that will add chic look like Upside Down Braid, Dutch Braid, French Braid and many more.