Gel eyeliner is a cosmetic product applied on the eye to darken the eye and contour around the eye area. It comes in creamier and thicker consistency packed in a small pot like container. Gel liner is applied on the eye using a small brush which can help you create your winged line and on your eyelids. It is easier to use if compared to liquid eyeliner as it allows you to get more perfection while applying. You can control the outcome as you can build up your line, can choose the brush size, opt for the right intensity of the color and also decide the thickness of the line you want.
Here are few steps you need to follow while applying gel eyeliner.
- Choose the right gel eyeliner.
- Wash and dry your face.
- Moisturize your face using a moisturizer.
- Apply primer and concealer or any one.
- Dip the brush into the eyeliner and remove the excess from the sides.
- Don’t place the brush perpendicular to the eye instead keep it an angle.
- Gently pull the skin around your eye.
- Apply a basic line.
- Make the line bold if you want it thick.
- Create a wing if you like cat eyes.
Check out these amazing gel eyeliners you would love to buy one and get vibrant look within minutes.