Bandana is a square piece of cloth that is tied over the head as a headwear. It is available in variety of prints, colours and materials. It is recently become a style statement across countries. It is far bigger than a handkerchief as it is to be tied all around the head. Below I have mentioned few tips on how to tie a Bandana do follow it and stand out in crowd.
- If you have bangs try and keep some hair out while tying it on your head. This will give you natural look.
- For adults Bandana size should be 56 cm x 56 cm as this is the standard size available.
- For children try to go for a smaller size as they have small head and it will create a mess while tying. 46 cm x 46 cm will be the best fit.
- Invest in multiple colours of Bandanas to make sure you have a perfect one for all outfits.
- For all those who have long hair try to bend forward before tying the bandana as this will make your hair fall away from your neck area which makes it easy to tie. This will also avoid you ending up tying your hair with the Bandana in a knot.
- You can tie it as a bracelet by folding it in a triangle and then again start folding it in same width.
- You can also use it as a headband all you have to fold it and tie it around your crown area.
Here I have mentioned some amazing Bandana that will surely grab your attention and you will definitely end up buying these stunning products. Time to add Bandana to the collection!