1. Let us start off with a white oxford shirt! You need one whether you need to attend a meeting, a formal dinner or even a party. Pair your shirt with denims and make women feel like you actually took the efforts!
2. Grey crew neck sweaters, hoodies or sweatshirts in grey. Grey is the new black! It is cool, comfortable and goes well with practically anything. Buy one with a soft fabric if you are not from a cold place. Also, these last for years. You can buy one and use it as your style statement, flawlessly and for decades!
- Wear it over your oxford shirt or just any shirt and keep your collar out if your sweater is round or V-neck.
- Wear a blazer or sports jacket over if it’s cold where you live or you are planning a trip. It is smart, suave and comfortable!
- Wear it over basic denims for a casual day out!
- Wear it with tracks for a work out!
3 Basic white t-shirt (preferably with a pocket). This is your saviour for the heat. Clean and plan white t-shirts make men look really clean. That is very important for a woman. More than you realise.
5. Basic blazer or a sports jacket. This helps you out on lunch dates, parties and even office if your work environment is cool. A t-shirt under with denims, gives you a smart look for dates, specially if you have a beard! A smart shirt with flannels or even chinos gives you a semi-formal look perfect for an easy going work environment or a casual Friday! You can try both these looks for any party as well. Have you guys heard of the tweed herringbone? That is HOT in fashion. If you haven’t do read my blog about the same!
7. A very basic pair of regular fit dark blue denims. They go well with all your shirts, tshirts, blazers and practically anything!
8. Own a pair of cool colored chinos! For those days when you wish to dress fancy. Maybe a dark mauve or dark brown. Try rust or even a Persian blue.
9. Next must have is a denim jacket. It is cool, casual and smart. For men that love beards and often wear one, denim jackets are for you. Alternatively if it’s too hot, wear a denim shirt. Wear it over a t-shirt as a jacket or just button it up and look smart!
10. Flannel shirt. This is indeed a wardrobe must have for all your casual outings. It leaves a lasting impression! Try on an under t-shirt or wear a denim/leather jacket over for a strong look!
11. A silver tie-clip is an accessory that got lost somewhere and is gaining back its importance. It is the latest talk in fashion world and do add it to your wardrobe and your look to be fashion forward but also classy and attention grabbing!
12. A classic two-button suit is never ever out of style. It is stylish, smart, comfortable. And men need to own a classy suit, right?
Leave in the comments below if I missed out something that you love and also share this with your friends!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!